Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

To travel is to live

Remember this post : Travel blues

Well, I did something about it these blues and we booked an amazing trip for next year, which I will no doubt blog all about once the planning starts.

We will depart Melbourne in July and head for Japan. From Japan I will head to Europe where we will spend the majority of the trip and then from Europe we will go to Singapore and then back home.
Choice of stop overs did take a bit of time deciding, I was considering Dubai, but I have decided to leave Dubai for next time as its a more common and much easier stop over...and lets face it Japan is pretty awesome!

As it stands so far we have booked:


                                                                           Tokyo

Beautiful Zurich. We will no doubt visit the swiss alps, but more on that at a later stage.

      
Prague

        
Vienna

        
Singapore


Watch this space though, because this is only the surface of whats yet to come.

I am currently in the process of organising Tokyo so I will post more about that later :)