Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Welcome Home
The Cave.

The cave is finally in the process of being completed.  Over the last 6 months I have started collecting nesting items even though our roof isn't even completed.  As we have already purchased our bedroom furniture I have spent the last few weeks  focusing on linen...linen glorious linen...

                                                The bedroom setting we purchased

The key to buying linen is to walk into every single store until you find something you absolutely adore. 
Today while lunching with a friend, I noticed Adairs was finally having a sale so I picked this up:
I am loving this industrial /vintage look. 

and I picked up a gorgeous throw like this

and while I was at it, I decided to try some glass house candles:

                A friend also gifted me this beautiful french linen from Provincial Living: